What can I do when running a Program for a particular school and the Program doesn’t complete or errors out?

Go to the Matches page in the Will My Courses Transfer Path, select the school from the list that you ran the program for, and use the Request Information button to notify the school that you are having an issue with the specific program. You can also request the school to send you a degree audit for your specific program.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us