I Took College Courses in High School. How Do I Add Them to Transferology?

First, determine the college or university through which the courses were offered. Courses will need to be entered under that school’s name.

If you have completed Advanced Placement (AP) or International Baccalaureate (IB) exams, use the Standardized Exam tab to add these to your Transferology account. 

Did this answer your question? Thanks for the feedback There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us