Will My Courses Transfer
The green path is used to see how planned or taken courses transfer to other schools
- How to Use Will My Courses Transfer
- What’s the Difference between ‘Will My Courses Transfer?’ and ‘Find a Replacement Course’?
- I Found Matches for My Courses, but I Don't Really Understand What They Mean?
- Why can’t I find the school I attended on the drop-down list?
- How can I run a program or degree audit to see all of the courses from my school that transfer?
- If I Completed Courses at an International School, Will I Be Able to Find Matches to My Courses at US Schools?
- What if the School I'm Interested in Doesn't Participate in Transferology?
- What can I do when running a Program for a particular school and the Program doesn’t complete or errors out?
- The school I want to transfer to isn't on the list. Will they still accept my courses?
- Will My Course Transfer?
- Can Transferology Locate Courses Offered Online?
- When viewing my matches, I noticed some courses have a match that ends in T** or ***. What does that mean?
- I have added more Courses/Standardized Exams/Military Credits to my Transferology profile. How can I update the programs that I previously ran?
- Does Transferology send my transcripts to the school I want to transfer to?
- Why is an icon next to the equivalent course?
- Can I Apply to My Desired School through Transferology?
- Requesting Information from a School